Monday, July 28, 2003

More Poster Fun

Oh man! This site was a gold mine of deliciously silly leftist paranoia:

I humbly submit a few more posters for your enjoyment--again, intended to provoke you poor, benighted American Fascist Bastards to Question Bush! and Think For Yourselves! (He's Canadian, you see--note the weird references to the "ministry" of homeland security. For such sentiments, one usually has to go to the People's Republic of Berkeley...)

I especially like the Ford Eradicator poster...as the new owner of an Expedition, it seems perfect to me. I chose most of this selection with an eye to supposedly outrageous sentiments that I'm quite at home with. Some, however, is just True Art. Note the wonderfully convoluted liberal logic in the "ZOG" poster: is Israel or the US a "Zionist government" or his he accusing the US of being neo-nazi and thus thinking the world is controlled by Zionists, or....? Some art just speaks for itself. I leave it to you to figure out.

The last poster, of course, doesn't come from this site, but it sums things up pretty well (sorry for the language--I didn't make it.)

Monk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home